Bat poop

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 02:48:24 -0500 (CDT)

Pam Carlson made a very nice analogy comparing the Crimson Bat to Nuclear Weapons, and asked "Does the Lunar Empire have trouble disposing of toxic bat poop?"

I get a big grin out of this idea. Perhaps this is highly dangerous duty assigned to criminals in the Empire, or it could be punishment for failing to please the Emperor, or perhaps there's an entire Crimson Bat sub-cult devoted to this "holy" duty (doodie? Sorry, couldn't resist). Hmmm... so would the Empire have an entire bureacracy devoted to the management of bat poop disposal sites?

Brian

| Brian Curley | I'm your only friend... I'm not your |
| Holder of Previous | only friend, but I'm a little glowing |
| Knowledge | friend but really I'm not actually |
| bkc_at_axle.adp.wisc.edu | your friend but I am... |