Wilds Web Update

From: Jonas Schiott <jonas.schiott_at_vinga.hum.gu.se>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 16:28:21 +0200

Hello everybody, long time no see!

I'm afraid I still don't have the time to become a list subscriber again (translation: any comments by e-mail please), but I thought you wouldn't object to a little public service announcement:

The East Wilds Web pages have been updated and are now fully (i.e. 85% or so) HTMLized!

Not very snazzy HTML, mind you, but they seem OK to me. A few tables wouldn't be amiss though, and I still need to scan in those maps... I've noticed that you can get slightly different viewing results with different Web programs - these pages are set up so they look allright using Netscape 2.0.

The address is still:

www.hum.gu.se/~idejs/eastwilds.html

Be seeing you!

((( Jonas Schiott ))) Revolution
((( Ide- och lardomshistoria ))) is the opium
((( Goteborg ))) of the intellectuals