Re : Argrath

From: Ian or Katts <ianw_at_magna.com.au>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 23:54:26 +1000 (EST)

Speaking of Arkats and Argraths, I have this great dream-sequence that I cant quite think of how to wrap into a game ...

Argrath White Bull is in his tent, alone but for one faithful companion. He is resting, his head slumped on his chest. His companion walks up to him, and touches his shoulder ... his head rises and he begins to declaim "Children of Waha, men of Prax, my friends and allies ... we stand this day ready to destroy the accursed ones and their works ...".

His companion touches him on the shoulder again and his head slumps back to his chest in mid-speech.

Another touch, and his head rises and Argrath begins to make almost the same speech ... "Children of Waha, men of Pavis, my friends and allies ... we are here this day ready to end the pollution of our lands by the accursed ones ..."

Again and again the puppet speaks, each time slightly different, until the Companion steps back, apparently satisfied with his puppet's performance.

Ian Whitchurch