Re: Praxian Hatreds

From: Sandy Petersen <sandyp_at_idgecko.idsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 03:09:45 -0500

me
>KILL OR BE KILLED: Cannibal Cult, Gagarth, Broos, Pent Nomads
Carl Fink
>So, exactly how do they, um, ally the Broos, as they seem to do
routinely?

        They also ally the Cannibal Cult and Gagarth outlaws, though Pent nomads are too large and well-organized to be allied.

        KILL OR BE KILLED, like every other rule, has exceptions. And if your khan declares that, for the duration, Cannibal Cultists are your tribal allies, you'll put up with it, though I doubt you'll think good thoughts about them.

        It's not inherently any more ridiculous than Hitler signing the Non-Aggression pact with Soviet Russia at a time when Communists were sent to concentration camps in Germany and pro-fascists purged in Russia.

Sandy P.