D'Wargon

From: David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 11:51:11 +0800

>(i.e.: if trolls can domesticate cave trolls, despite
>their chaotic natures, or side with the Red Moon despite the Bat flying by,
>why can't they rationalize Nysalor? "Well, he's not _completely_ chaos...")

        There might be some trolls that don't hate Nysalor for his chaos (blue moonies, perhaps). They probably hate him because he is a light god, and because he is the Womb Biter.

        I wonder how the Annilans rationalise allies that like Nysalor? (illumination they can cope with, but I think they probably have problems with Nysalor). If there are any trolls that stuck with Nysalor, it would be them, but I don't think even they did.

        Cheers

                Dave

End of Glorantha Digest V2 #673