Fix Int

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 23:42:45 +0100

It wasn't until I read the new Cult of Waha write up in Tales 15 on my way back from Convulsion, that I rmembered the question I had meant to ask Greg about why Borderlands "Scouting the land" implied Fix Intelligence would work on Agimori but not Baboons, although neither had taken part in Waha's contest to divide herders from herds. The new write up gets around it by not mentioning the covenant at all!

| Tim Ellis EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk |
| Curiosity killed the cat - Why? What did it want to know? |