DragonClaw Miniatures, A-Wandering I will Go

From: SimonPhipp_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 23:56:23 -0500

Hiya All

Some news about DragonClaw Miniatures. They are still going and have many, many wonderful figures which are new and of the very best quality.

New figures include a Morokanth range, High Llama, Impala, Harrek the Berserker and various trolls.

DragonClaw Miniatures should have written to all those who expressed an interest over the past few months. If they have not written to you, please contact them ASAP.

Apparently, they did not reply any sooner because there was confusion surrounding the status of their licence with Chaosium. That has been resolved and they have the licence to sell figures until the end of the year.

So get out your chequebooks and send a huge order, or send for a price list, to:

DragonClaw Miniatures
1 Kenilworth Avenue
Stretton
Burton on Trent
Staffordshire
UK
DE13 0WB

For more information, including a description of the new figures and of the range as I know it, why not look at the Web Page at aol://5862:144/users.aol.com:/simonphipp/dragon1.html

While you are there, check out the rest of the Web Site.

Finally, I have been threatening to move to Ireland for a few months, now. Well, at last it is happening.

As AOL does not have coverage in Ireland, even though their HQ are in Dublin (clever, eh) I will not be able to update my Web pages or to respond to emails. If you do want to email me in the meantime, please send mail to

simon.phipp_at_wwg.ie

Unfortunately, this is only a one-way link - I cannot reply to internet mail, but I can quite happily read it.

Well, I have taken up too much of everyone's time - just think, you have wasted two minutes of your life reading this. Apologies to everyone who hates this kind of mail.

By the way, I have really enjoyed reading and participating on the Digests, although I have been away for far too long, thanks everyone.

Simon