Propaganda & mythos

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 20:20:49 GMT

> To the frontiers, I think they brief (via printed instructions,
>special training, Examiners and so on) information to the Seven Mothers
>cult missionaries,

Thanks to everybody for the replies, I'm starting to get a feel for how I see it. Personally I like the idea of wandering newstellers/nuncions, visiting the local steads/inns etc and, for the price of a few imperials, tells the news he's heard recently. Not just world spanning stuff, but local minutiae as well - in many case the fact that Farmer Jack's best cow is off it's feed would be of more interest to them than a war flaring up hundreds of miles away.

NICK re:
 propagandistic ("The Dying Sartarite)
>and/or *illuminating* ("War is Peace" -- bing!) artwork and slogans.

I didn't think illuminating worked this way, or am I misinterpreting the use of the *'s?

As an aside, does anyone (want to) play Mythos in/around the Sheffield/England area? I know it's not Gloranthan, but I'll only take up 3 lines. If so, e-mail me priately, rather than through the digest.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #13