Stars

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 21:48:53 +0000

Stephen Martin came up with a lovely explanation of just what was being attempted at the Brown Dragon event. Yes, Stephen, I'm interested: please post more! Just a couple of queries:
  1. You seem to credit the whole thing to Argrath. While I can believe he was present (though I don't think this was ever stated, despite Denseros's heavy bias in his favour), I would have thought that Kallyr Starbrow, with her Polaris links, might have had more to do with it. Thoughts on that?
  2. Only Minaryth Purple and Orlaront are explicitly stated as being present, as far as I remember: I'm not sure how their particular gifts would have been involved, but I would guess Orlaront had some effect on the Dragon arising. Did you have any theories on the Dragon? It seems a little much for a dragon to have been asleep underneath the site and no-one to have noticed until then. Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/home.htm