The Raising of the Brown Dragon: Participants

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 96 19:31 MET

Both Peter M and Jane W pointed out that it was most likely Kallyr who led the raising of the dragon. I agree, but IMO Argrath was one of the dancers. Two more were Jandetin the Avenger and Anstad of Dunstop, so that all human nations of Dragon Pass were involved with their (future) leaders. With Orlaront and Minaryth Purple, there is only one place missing. Suggestions?

WRT Peter's comment about elsewhere in Glorantha: We don't have any negative information, and I suppose the Kralori will have felt the dragon magic, and will have reacted (participated). As for the West and the South, I am less sure, but all of central Peloria did lend its energies anyway. Should amount to something on its own, already...