Yelm Furies

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:44:49 EST

David Cake <davidc_at_cs.uwa.edu.au>
Sun Lords

>I'll think about Yelms Furies.
>On the other hand, if anyone wants to
>say the Furies of the Yelm cult writeup are actually Pentan or
something,
>and the Dara Happans have something else, I'll not argue too hard.

Since Greg once suggested to me that the published write-up is probably a Pentan write-up (and thus has more to do with Kargzant than Yelm), this is an excellent suggestion.

I once toyed with the idea of writing a Pentan's explanation of the Godswall (in the time when Sheng Seleris was Emperor of Dara Happa), naming the 100 or so demons which Sheng Seleris could control, I sort of like this idea. For example, Enverinus becomes Hewga the Hot. I never had the time to decide who the other 99 plus were, only that the guy on the Throne was Sheng Seleris, with Kargzant above him.

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #29