Choralinthor Bay: A Song

From: Guy Hoyle <guyhoyle_at_chrysalis.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:36:25 +0000

CHORALINTHOR BAY Maybe someday I'll go back to old Heortland, If my dear old wife would only pass away! She's nearly got my heart broke with her nagging, Her mouth's as big as Choralinthor Bay.

See her drinking sixteen Storm Bulls into stupors, And then she can walk home without a sway; If the sea was beer instead of salty water She'd live and die in Choralinthor Bay.

See her drinking sixteen Powzies! at the Grog Shoppe, The bar-troll says, "I think it's time you go." Well, she doesn't try to answer him in Darktongue, But in language even Storm Bulls do not know.

On her back's a tattooed a map of Kethaela, And when she takes her bath on Waterday, She rubs sudsy soap around the Shadow Plateau, So the suds flow down to Choralinthor Bay.