Sartarite coinage redux...

From: Brian K. Curley (Master of Time & Space) <"Brian>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 20:08:15 -0600 (CST)

For what it's worth, Greg said that silver coins in Sartar (in his game) were called guilders, despite the fact that Sartar likely had no guilds (but noted that the Holy Country *did* and it was likely the term was imported from there). Interestingly he didn't mention sovereigns (although I have a follow-up in to him on that, but I also ventured into the Elmal/Yelmalio quagmire so it may be some time before I extract myself from that).

BTW someone somewhere mentioned that the Dragon Pass Sun Dome was populated by Elmal worshippers. I don't remember where I saw it, maybe on someone's web page. Greg said that ALL Sun Domers were Yelmalio cultists. I don't know if anyone else was confused about this, but I thought I'd pass it along.

Brian

| Brian Curley | http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~bkc/brian.html |
| | |
| DNRC Minister of Small- | Shame on you for thinking |
| Round-Things-That-Roll- | Who do you think you are |
| Out-Of-Reach-Under-The | You'll believe what we tell you |
| Desk | You little punk with a guitar |
| | |
| bkc_at_axle.doit.wisc.edu | - Spank, "Arliss Perry" |