HTMLized FAQ

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 21:27:52 -0500

Loren Miller wrote:
>I believe that I've successfully added every edit that Martin made
>to the RQ FAQ to the FAQ I keep in HTML form at my website.

A spot-check revealed at least one discrepancy. The very first thing I fixed in the original FAQ was the Great Moose Debate, which should be the Great Elk Debate. Some pedantic scholar of the Digest (sorry, that doesn't narrow it down much, does it) wrote in to point that out.

In any case, I'm glad to send out the text version to anyone who wants it, though it lacks the sex appeal of web links and graphics.