Re: Looking for Mr Gadbois

From: John R. Snead <jsnead_at_netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 01:15:49 -0800 (PST)

David Weihe <weihe_at_gsidanet.danet.com> wrote:

>Does anyone know if something has happened to David Gadbois, who is listed
>on Loren's Web Page as the US rep for Tales of the Reaching Moon? Last
>November, after receiving a form email from him about subscribing, I sent
>him a check for $35 for issues 10-14 and some on account for the next
>couple (as requested by aforementioned email) and the check hasn't cleared
>yet. I have sent email to his address (gadbois_at_cs.utexas.edu) asking about
>this, early January and again mid-February; the messages didn't return but
>neither were they answered.

>I originally thought that he might be busy with the convention, but it
>is too late for that reason, now.

I'm wondering the same thing. I sent off my money in October and experienced the same lack of response (I was ordering TotRM 14 & 15). Does anyone know how folks in the US can order TotRM and if the price has changed. Also, is the Sog City Guide available in the US?

Many Thanks-

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #251

WWW at http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Rolegame/glorantha.faq.html