Multiple Gregs.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 16:19:02 +0100 (BST)

Daniel Toothmaker tells wars stories about the Greg in oracular mode:
> Trying again, I asked
> what would be seen if two groups of heroquesters from different cultures both
> went to a certain star at the same time. Greg said; "I refuse to be pinned
> down" on that, but to give me an answer, said that it might be up to the
> group/culture with the stronger belief.

This is scarily reminiscent of something I've talked about with Greg a couple of times, only in reverse (if you see what I mean). When discussing a pet theory of mine that [name of group of people deleted] believed that the Mastakos planet was actually two "co-orbital" planets, he countered that it was (and I quote) "objectively" true that it was just one -- and that HeroQuesting could "prove" it. And this from the man who doesn't think the moon has a measurable height. ;-)

Truly, Greg is Great, for He Containeth Multitudes.

Alex.