Questlines II - Call for Submissions

From: Michael O'Brien <michael.obrien_at_actf.com.au>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 15:46:48 +1000

G'day all,

Questlines II - Call for Submissions

Glorantha Con Down Under would like to announce that QUESTLINES is back!

This all-new opus will serve as the fund-raiser book for the con, which takes place next January in Melbourne, Victoria - that's the state of Victoria in *Australia* folks (not the charming Canadian city of the same name which will coincidentally be hosting a Glorantha Con of its own in about a month's time).

In addition to all the seminar transcripts and Home of the Bold character narratives, QUESTLINES II will feature a diverse welter of Gloranthan Gaming, Fiction, Legends and Lore for everyone's taste, from [po-faced] erudite anally-retentive quasi-academic textual analysis of Stafford's wastepaper basket at one extreme to cathartic anthropowanking shamanistic bottom-sniffing at the other. Plus plenty of gonzo goofball MGF gaming in the middle...

The planned contents list is already filling up fast, but if you're interested in contributing (and thereby earning the princely remuneration of a *free* copy of QL II if your piece is published), please get in touch. Note that I have a very short timeframe for completed articles: August 10, 1997.

Mobby

Alex Ferguson pleads shamelessly:
>This sounds like such a riot [Soldiers of the Red Moon, that is],
>that I think we should all _plead_ with the various authors to
>divulge their darkest secrets about how (and where and when and how
>often) they currently plan on finagling this material into print
> -- unless that would be Tempting Fate.
>
>All together now: "I believe in Mobby!". (And Nick and David and
Mike...)

Believe in 'Mobby' at your peril, my son (gawd I wish I had never coined that phrase!) Rest assured though, we have plans afoot for material that was destined for SotRM to appear soon. As I've said before, don't let your TotRM subscription lapse...

Moonson Wants You!

We're still a few short of the eldritchly-resonant 49 (+1) places needed to properly stage Life of Moonson, so if you're planning on coming to the con and ain't confirmed with the organisers yet, please do so now!

Cheers

MOB

>From the Notes from Nochet files

[XXIX.3541.1453/yabbies-and-their-ilk] LANDSKIPPERS: are the ground-dwelling crawfish that inhabit the tributary valleys of our Arrolian colonies. There are several varieties of this nocturnal, carrion-foraging species, the largest growing the size of a hound. Placid and harmless, they taste abominably but there is still a market for them in larger cities where they are used as table ornamentation at lavish banquets and pavanes.