Figures

From: NICHOLAS D DAVISON <N.A.P.Davison_at_greenwich.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 13:44:37 GMT

Can I add the following to Howard's comprehensive list of figure sources.

Redoubt produce some excellent sailor figures.

A 'Water Elemental and Sea Princess' pack is available from RAFM.

TSR/AD&D Sahuagin figures can represent some merfolk. (although they have webbed feet) The same company produce a Sea Troll.

A far more impressive (and pricey) Sea Troll is available from Harlequin.

Gripping Beast manufacture a Viking Longship and Knorr.

I've also seen a classic mermaid figure but I don't know who produces it. I have never seen a merman equipped with trident, armour etc.

Nick