Arkat's children

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 03:03:34 EDT

Peter Metcalfe <phm30_at_student.canterbury.ac.nz> Arkat's children

>Upon rereading the passage, I had the impression that the son and
>grandson were the hooman rulers of Safelster who maintained the
>friendship with the Uz of Guhan. However the Uz do believe that
>Arkat's blood was strong for when he was a Uzuz, he begat six uzuz
>according to Trollpak. So patrilinearity may be known in Guhan.

Does it really say somewhere how many uz children Arkat fathered? That does not sound familiar to me.

However, if it is true, I wonder if this could refer, a millenia later, to Arkat's six companions, who were reborn as Uz by following him.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com