Karsdevanic Declarations

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 97 21:12 MET DST

Peter Metcalfe
>There was IMO a movement in Dara Happa that used some GL
>methods (but not the RQ sight or the Forbidden Secret).
>This was the Karsdevanic clarifications that was a reaction
>against Carmanian Orthodoxy.

Wasn't this rather a retro-God Learning method, trying to reconstruct the un-God Learned versions of the Dara Happan gods (most of all Yelm)? While such an attempt may well have used GL methods, its aims would have gone contrary to those of the Theyalans and the GLs.

It seems Peter and I are mostly in agreement over this, though... (!!!)