Switching Off

From: goihl_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de <goihlk_at_komma.fddi2.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 17:07:30 +0000

Hy Gloranthans,

David Dunham writes:
> Speaking of parties, a high point was seeing Nick Brooke
> simply switch off. Apparently he then passed back in and
> went on to another party.

Nick answering:
This could be:

1)      An elementary shamanic channeling exercise
2)      Eight hours of jetlag from the UK catching up
3)      Sixteen pints of beer from Canada, ditto
In a perfectly monomythical world, of course, only one of the above would be true, and it would be obvious to everyone which it was...
Me:
I've seen this happen a number of times. Where do you all think Nick gets his insights into Gloarantha? He often receives these channelings at cons. The beer helps put him in a receptive state. Of course the reason he went to another party was to find Greg to relate to him the new relevations. I've just found out that wasps have a bad aftertaste. Daniel