Kaarg Sons breaking rules

From: rhwolfe1_at_ix.netcom.com
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 03:36:34 -0500 (CDT)

Much has been made lately about Kaarg Sons having to eat a relative every once and a while (including by me). But I just remembered another cool thing about being a Kaarg Son. You can effectively break the rules whenever you want. It's simple, really. All you have to do is realize that you're going to have to break a rule, then announce your intentions in advance to a Priestess (or to K.L. or whatever). The Prietess then summons a Grey Fury (kind of a really tough gargoyle). If you can kick the Grey Fury's ass (which shouldn't be too hard for a Kaarg Son), you can pretty much break the restriction. I guess K.L. figures if you're that tough, you can do as you please. I think my PC Korgo pulled this one at least once, and I'm pretty sure it was over the relative thing (he was too damn far from home and he'd run out of pickled trollkin (ate it all in a snowstorm)).