Warm blooded bats / Cold blooded Uz / Songs

From: Peter Linton Tracy <937058_at_bud.cc.swin.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 11:58:01 +1000 (EST)

Whoa!! Does this mean the Darkness-kin Uz are cold blooded, with Cold, clammy, icky skin, which sends chills and paroxisms (sp?) of shivers through the flesh of humans they touch?! (Literally) Cool! ;-)

Also, didn't we have "Men of Stormbull" somewhere? I think this is fine. Historically, people have always changed the words of various folksongs, reusing tunes the whole community knows, swapping or changing a verse or two to crack a joke or insult someone. Such is the power of music. Perhaps a new type of Trickster magic like Satirist Bards is in call.

Eeek, its the Calipso Uz, with lead drums! For Troll I suggest Queens "We will rock you", but make it 'eat you'! Or since the music of the *Goodies* Series has just been re-released in Oz, "Funky Gibbon" or "Run" with suitable lyrics!

P Micheals Weasel is great, but what happens to the lousy hunters, and what does Weasel do with all the extra Penises? ;-)

Pete