Satyrs

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 13:54:07 GMT

<HOWARD_FIELDING_at_cckrdc.ca.alcan.ca> he say:

> I don't know that i like Sandy's idea about Satyr rapists becoming
> Broo...figuratively-speaking yes - they would be treated like broo,
> but actually becoming broo? no.

I think Sandy was saying that *any* rapist of *any* intelligent species runs the risk of becoming a broo. (Mechanically I'd make any act of rape a DI to Thed: if it works she Blesses you! Heh. Heh.)

> I wonder how many Satyrs have been strung up by Sartarite "Posses".

For some reason this conjures up the picture of a Seven Mothers missionary protecting her pet broo by insisting that it is really a Satyr and berating the 'ignorant savages' for their intolerance.

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.