RQ4 Rules On-Line

From: Stephen Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 23:06:40 EST

To All:

Being a friend of Steve Marsh's for some years now, I asked him about having the RQ4 rules on his Web Page. I knew they had been up at one point, but I wasn't sure if they still were. Since there are possible legal issues involved, I asked him about it. Here is his reply for all:

"Heck, they've been off the page since the time in 1996 when I deleted them
shortly after they went up. I feel bad for the people who want them (the copy I had up was cluttered, left and right, with my comments on the rules.
 I had permission to pass the rules around, with my comments on them. I was
looking for feedback on the comments I had added to the rules.  Unfortunately, none of the people who were looking at the rules were interested in looking for the purpose of adding to the comments, etc., so I
concluded that the posting was serving the purpose of the consent I had - --
though it was well within the permission I had obtained), but they will have
to go elsewheres.

I took them down; <d> and why they are not going back up. Also, <e> why not
try http://members.aol.com/Ethesis/mw2/hero/mw4/hero.htm where I have some
great rules on-line <g>. Everything you need to run a campaign, heroquests,
etc.."

Steve has a lot of material on his web page, so I also urge people to check it out. Though please ignore the fact that my name is on one of the pages -- all I did was type some old articles in for Steve, I had nothing else to do with it.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com