Telmori and the Red Moon

From: Thomas Gottschall <Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 13:52:21 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've read most of the Telmori/Red Moon articles on the Digest lately. Therefore I have a question.

In Dorastor on page 122 it is clearly said that only the unknowing Gloranthans see a connection between the transformation of the cursed Telmori and the phases of the Red Moon. Can anybody explain to me why the majority of the Digest contributors ignores this ? Personally this is true for my Telmori.

Email : Bloodtooth_at_gmx.net
Homepage Telmori's Forest :
http://home.pages.de/~Telmori's.Forest/

"And though Argrath slay us to the last cub the wolves shall run to see him fall" last line of the Wolfrunner's song

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #293