Yelornans vs. Sun Domers

From: Erik Nolander <eriknolander_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 07:48:20 PST

Just a thought that popped up...

In the Yelorna write-up in Drastic:Prax, it is stated "Strangely, most Yelmalions accept Yelornans..." (p. 48) Wouldn4t it be more MGF if the Yelmalions (or more correctly, the Sun Domers) were _forced_ to accept the Yelornans due to their cult restrictions? The way I see it, this opens up some interesting roleplaying possibilities. For example, Yelornans and Sun Domers having to cooperate against some Mutual Enemy (how original... :-)), with each group trying to suppress their dislikes against each other. I don4t know, maybe this is the way most people play their relationship, but it makes sense to me!

Hopes and wishes for a Happy New Year to y4all,

Erik Nolander