War and Peace.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 05:27:19 GMT

Jeff "Who needs a middle name when you have two first names?" Richard says:
> given that the Varmandi have fairly consistently been a War Clan

IIRC Greg's gone so far as to say "The Varmandi have _always_ been a War Clan." (Emphasis his, though he was speaking and not typing at the time.) Doubtless this could mean "Orlanthi Always".

> I don't think that someone genuinely initiated into CA needs Heal 4 to have
> any effect on members of other clans

That's exactly what Jane was proposing, for just the reasons you give, Jeff. (But that other Varmandi would, the logic of which I can see, but which I don't think I can really believe in.)

S,
A.