Orlanthi head-hunting?

From: Andrew Staples <Andy_Staples_at_classic.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 98 00:52:45 UT

My first posting to this digest, so hello everybody. Wonder if you can help me with a question that has been much on my mind of late...

I came across a reference to Orlanthi head-hunting on one of the articles on Loren's web-site (David Cake's Killing People Dead). Superb article, but where has this idea of Orlanthi taking heads come from? Is there a published item about it, or is it just part of the continual Celtification of Orlanthi?

It just seems a bit too Thanatari to me...

Andy Staples (andy.staples_at_bigfoot.com)

Archaeology is the study of the people history has forgotten.