Greg on AOL

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:26:57 EST

Despite what I said a few weeks back, it now turns out I don't have to work tomorrow, and so (plied with suitably large quantities of coffee) probably will take part in Greg's chat on AOL after all. So, those of you who aren't AOL users and who'd like me to ask Greg something can send their questions in to me by private e-mail (the Digest may take too long for me to see it in time) before 10 pm ET tonight. A couple of points I'd like to make first though:
1) I'm not guaranteeing anything :-) Time is limited, and the chat may be busy, so I'm going to ask the questions I'm most interested in knowing the answers to first, and the others may or may not get asked. 2) The chat is billed by AOL as being about Issaries Inc. and the new game, so I'd guess questions on that topic are most likely to get asked/answered.

Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky