Meaty, Beaty, Big, and Worthless

From: Scott Haney <scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 98 21:50:39 CDT

& Okay, it's time to put your magic where your mouth is. I want your ideas
& for magic items that aren't particularly useful, such as:
&
& An arrow on a piece of string that always points towards whoever is
& holding the string.
&
& A hollow wooden sphere in two halves that, when filled with wool
& overnoght, rolls it up into balls
&
& A matrix for Boost Wave 3 (remember that?)
&
& A small pebble that always rolls uphill
&

A small stone that, when placed in the mouth, turns your urine blue.

A torc that causes your hair to "ungrow" at its normal growth rate.

A flat stone that sighs when you turn it over.

A fence that changes white sheep to black and vice versa when the sheep jump over it.

A drum that remains silent every seventh beat.

An ocarina that makes a shrill whistle when carnivorous sheep are nearby. (No, wait...that one WAS useful in my campaign.)

Baron von Mooseshunchen
Scott Haney scotty_at_olivia.cedar-rapids.ia.us A bird in the bush usually has a friend in there with him.