Online campaign materials

From: Ashley Crill <ashley.crill_at_student.oc.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 04:18:37 -0600

Laurent wrote:
> Second. why not publishing some old material on line, like TSR for old
> modules? If AH and Chaosium agree, i would prefer to discover it online,
> instead of photocopying... specially if reprinting option is
impossible...

Excellent suggestion! Many younger-generation gamers here in the U.S. have the same problem as gamers in France. We simply cannot find the materials, and many of us wouldn't be able to afford them if we could. Those of us who never had the old materials such as Pavis, Big Rubble, etc... are compromised in our knowledge of Glorantha. If reprinting is not an option, then AH and Chaosium would be doing many of us a great service by placing old campaign material online. As Laurent says, this would give many of us the chance to gain an equal footing to continue to expand Glorantha.