Charg

From: joelsona_at_superman.cig.mot.com
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 17:46:46 -0600

Peter Metcalfe:

> The Charggi are not Orlanthi. They've more in common with Storm Bull.

     May I ask what the source of this is? I (working from memeory) believe that the
area is still under the Ban. When the Ban lifts, who knows what will come out? As
for it's effect on Carmania, it will be minimal. The closeest Count is paranoid

about them, and is turning his domain into an armed camp in order to be ready for
them. So it is already affecting Carmania, and there won't be any unpleasant surprises for people who already expect the worst.

     IMO, the Carmanians are in for a pleasant surprise, as the KOW has already popped up elsewhere. The Charggi are likely to be no more violent than the Rathori; the Ban-induced realms of Love and Hate are already spoken for....

          Andrew

The Muse struck me the other day, but I am recovering nicely