RE: The Glorantha Digest V5 #532

From: DAVID CLEGG <Cdavid_at_sadler.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:30:17 -0500

Peter was talking about the end of the moon and he quotes from the Zin Letters:
  1. "It Was Destroyed. Everyone knows that it was destroyed. It broke and fell from the sky. That is where the Crater comes from: its impact site."

What if this is the same crater that already exists during the hero wars? Zin could be mistaken about the origin of the crater. We all know that a crater was created when the Moon was built. Could Zin be wrong? - perhaps the moon didn't fall from the sky at all. Maybe it became the white moon, or became invisible.

I don't have access to all the sources on Glorantha - Is there any other source that describes the physical destruction of the moon?