Unsubscribing

From: RedEye Software Pty Ltd <redeye_at_senet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:09:37 +0930

Hmmm.
Thanks everybody for all the nice mail in response to the Unsubscribe. In particular Nick Brooke, and Jane Williams, who seem to have a firm grasp of the situation, and get my vote for public relations management. Explain to me now why after I follow these steps I get the digest turning up in my mailbox, 2 minutes after unsubscribing!

Unsubscribe, Exhibit A
to: glorantha-digest-request_at_chaosium.com from: redeye_at_senet.com.au
body: unsubscribe

Unsubscribe, Exhibit B
to: Majordomo_at_chaosium.com
from: redeye_at_senet.com.au
body: lists

      info
      which
      unsubscribe *
      end

I would like to apologise for the big poo-poo I dropped in before, and I apologise in advance to all and sundry for putting this thingy in your digest however, I fell I must bring it to your attention, as the major-domo robotnik seems to completely ignore me, apart from saying I'm not actually on any list!