Hyalorings, Berenethtelli, mysteries

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:28:25 +0000

This discussion of the history of Loky's period is great fun to listen to, but all sides seem to be using sources that I lack. Where are you getting all this stuff from? And where do the rest of us get a copy?

Examples:
> As an illustration, back in the First Age, Lokamayadon appointed a
> juror to arbitrate the conflict between him and Rastalulf Vanak Spear.

> There were "old Orlanthi", followers of the "New Storm", and those
> enlightened mercenaries who decided to follow the new God of Light
> Daysenerus.

> ... the Battle of Vanntar (397) - in fact the Hendriki were probably
> founded following that disasterous battle.

(And, for those of you who I involved in the debate at various times, how well does it fit with my tentative and definitely unpublished history of Vinga for the period?)

Jane Williams jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/