Old Day Traditionalists

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:54:44 +1200 (NZST)

Joerg Baumgartner:

>>In one of these
>>maps, I am reliably informed by one J. Baumgartner that the Last
>>Chance took place in Talastar. Since that is a pivotal revolt by the
>>Old Day Traditionalists, it follows that the Old Day Traditionalists
>>lived in Talastar.

>Yeah. So they hid only in Talastar? Nowhere else?

My guess is that they were to be found in Southern Peloria and were disposessed of their old positions of power by the expanding EWF. They would not to be found in Dragon Pass proper as the adoption of draconic ways was popular and made with the consent of the leaders. Hence I do not think they will be found in Kethaela.

>I still think that the Traditionalists lived all over the EWF.

This presumes a uniform cultural composition to the EWF which I doubt existed.