Arachne Solara and me Godlearning

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_bhs.utb.hb.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 18:51:34 +0100

> Alex Ferguson:
>
> << If you take RQ3, Book 5 seriously (which is at least an amusing exer=
cise),
> then her runes are Infinity, Infinity, Magic, Magic. (Hilarious.)>>
>
> Surely: Infinity Infinity Magic Magic Mastery Mastery?
>
> Forward the glorious Red Army!
> Trotsky

Hey! Those are _my_ runes!
;-)

We know that there are explanations for why the Runes look like they do, like Death being a cross becasue it's the Sword of Death (or a crossroad, as someone remarked) or Mastery being a crown, etc.

Now, what's the 'reason' Infinity and Magic look like they do? I like to think of Infinity as the Cosmic Dragon coiled sround eating its tail, but what about Magic?

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_bhs.utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr