Smaller Digests

From: Shannon Appel <appel_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 23:56:13 GMT

To be honest, I haven't had auto-creation of digests on since I moved it to chaosium.com because it seemed largely unnecessary. (In essence, I can do one of three things: set the digest to create whenever it reaches a certain size; set the digest to create at a certain time each day; or both... When I had it on erzo.org I did #3... Since the move to chaosium.com, I've just left it at #1.)

But, what the heck, the digest has been slower. I've added a cron job to create the digest at 11:45 am PST every morning, which means most of you will see it a few hours thereafter. We'll see how it goes, and if this extra digest becomes unneeded.

Shannon