Re: Arkati in Umathela

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 10:45:42 -0800

Peter Metcalfe wrote

> I would restrict Arkatism to Ralios rather than have Arkati in
> Fronela and Umathela.

Given that Umathela was colonized by (or at least on behalf of) the Jrusteli, who were no friends of the Dark Empire, it seems unlikely that there would be any wholesale Arkati in Umathela. Sure, a couple persecuted Arkati might flee on a ship, but they would not be an important presence. I can't imagine having any in my Umathelan campaign, unless there's a bizarre storytelling need to.

The only thing in favor of the Arkati is that Arkat never betrayed Umathela.

End of The Glorantha Digest V5 #668