Re: Ticklish Stuff

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 19:28:25 +0100

Julian Lord responded to Brian:

>> The process you (and all of us) are witnessing is the long, slow, painful
>> death of RuneQuest and Glorantha

> I've heard this one many times before, and I just don't believe it anymore.

Maybe Brian has been saying this since Chaosium brought out the (completely irrelevant and unnecessary) *second* edition of RuneQuest, and we're just underestimating what he means by "long". The man's proved himself a visionary thinker before now, after all. Let's cut him some slack. Fifty years from now, we'll look back... :-)

BTW, to Martin Laurie: while CompuServe are useless, if you insert your own carriage-returns in each line before sending messages, they usually aren't *too* badly formatted. OTOH, you could migrate to different mailing software, and keep using your CompuServe email address and ISP account -- which is what I've done, with happy results -- write to me if you want to know more!

Nick
:::: web: <http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nick_Brooke>