Dragonclaw mins

From: were.ralph <were.ralph_at_virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 1998 11:11:10 -0700

James Frusetta mourns the passing of Steve Trickett's DragonClaw minis.

Well, fear not!
Tabletop Miniatures have bought all his moulds and have them listed in their latest catalogue. :) (albeit under different names; Choas Tapirmen, Tribesmen of the Savannah!)
They're a bit cheaper in general than when Steve was selling them, and they tend to get orders out within a week or two (in the UK at least).

Am I allowed to post their address/phone no. here? If not, I'll reveal all to anyone who mails me privately. Otherwise, I'll post them.

Ralph Plowman
(In no way connected to Tabletop Miniatures other than as a customer)