RE: HW Criticisms

From: Hibbs, Philip <philip.hibbs_at_tnt.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 17:46:21 +0100

These wild lashings out against a five-page version of a beta version of a game system are starting to get on my wick. For example, Pete Nash lists 9 critical points, nearly all of which are complete rubbish because they are based on experience of 2% (albeit the 2 most important %) of the game system. It contained no refereeing guidelines or rules options.

Can we keep this list Gloranthan, please? If Robin wanted to set up a Hero Wars discussion list, it would be easy enough to do. He hasn't.

OK, you played it at Convulsion, and were invited to comment - so email Robin with your comments, but please don't slander Hero Wars in public.

http://members.tripod.com/~PhilHibbs/
Any view of things that is not strange is false