RE: Death Lords / Swords

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 17:41:18 +0100 (BST)

Phil Hibbs rationalises "Humakti Death Lords":
> The average Sartarite is going to have no idea what Trolls call their Zorak
> Zorani tough guys, so no-one is going to say "You can't call him a Death
> Lord, the ZZ use that term!" Different areas are going to use different
> terms [...]

Of course, but how plausible is it that these "different groups" are two Sartarite clans, living just about within spitting distance from each other, either side of the Starfire Ridges, unsupported by any other source evidence at all? I'm fairly sure that the term "Sword" is the Sartarite norm, though I welcome funky variations (as always).

Slainte,
Alex.