EWF & Kralori

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:17:07 EDT

<< he 578 ST date for the foundation of the EWF can't be what Greg  was referring to as the God Learners had not even formally organized  themselves for another 75 years and I do not know whether they had  discovered the Forbidden Secret at the time. >> Do dragons have some odd view of time compared to normal races? Or am I out of date (or before my time, if you think with you're Left side) on this point.? If so then the inconvenient fact that Godlearners hadn't been invented by the time of the start of EWF is a mere human chronologists headache. The Dragons/Kralori knew what was going to/had happen/happened. Thank you Peter for the excellent detail.

Keith Nellist