Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #144

From: Nils Weinander <nilsw_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 08:54:08 +0200

Lowell A Francis:

> 3. I've gone back and noted some discussion of the Black Sun as another
> name/reading for Kharzakrantaum...blah..(I don't have GROY handy so I've
> just butchered the name...but you know...he's the "bad" guy...)

Kazkurtum? I am not sure they are the same, but there is a strong correlation in the lack of justice.

> I'm
> wondering if people use the Black Sun in their campaigns, especially
> those set outside Kralorela and the Kingdom of Ignorance. Would you say
> that the Black Sun is known among the Yelmi or Trolls elsewhere?

IMO not under that name at least. Knowledge of a deity which is Yelm's shadow, the wickedness he cannot see probably exists though. That would be the kind of thing the sun worshippers whisper about, hushing up and generally denying all knowledge of if asked.

Nils Weinander | Everything is dust in the wind nilsw_at_ibm.net | http://www.geocities.com/Paris/8689/