Re: Malkioni Maunderings

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:25:54 EDT

Peter Matcalfe:

<< >Count in Warera, Aerlit, Britha, Vadela, Seshna, Basmol, Ifftala, Pendal
>and the other deities encountered by the early Malkioni.

 No. They were not around in the Golden Age and would not be recognized  as immortals by the Brithini IMO. >>

     Although I don't recall any of the others being mentioned, IIRC, at C4 Greg described Vadel as being an immortal according to Brithini beliefs. He also added "Vadel is the Devil", which would imply he holds a fairly major place in the Brithini scheme of things. I seem to recall he was also described as originating in the level of existence immediately preceding Zzabur's (step 2, IIRC).   Forward the glorious Red Army!

    Trotsky