Counters & Battalia

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:54:35 -0400 (EDT)

A couple of points of interest:

The first is that Dario Corallo (dariocor_at_neomedia.it), master graphic artist, has kindly made a number of color troll counters. What with the expense of minis, I think it's a great idea, and they look incredible. They're for Warhamster, but I'll try to make blank sets available. I've got 'em (with his permission) as JPGs on my site, at:

                http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gerakkag/army.html

He's planning on making a Sartarite and Chaos (and possible other) set, too, so if anyone has any stats for these in Warhamster, or just wants to comment, it'd be welcome. Another possibility being to have several sets, with Dragon Pass/Nomad God stats, HoTT stats, etc.

Heh, heh, heh. Heck, just print out a couple hundred and use a Troll Horde in your Gloranthan campaign...

As usual, no trollish bias here,

James Frusetta