Thunder & Wind

From: danny bourne <d.bourne_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:25:39 +0100

>From an amusing, tongue in cheek point of view I do think that Vingans
should have access to thunder powers . Miffickly I feel that she should as well because of the series of tests she goes through to prove herself to Orlanth, you'd think he'd pass on a small part of each of his powers so tested.

But here's a couple of examples of the MGF reason.

Carl 1 (Hearing continuous rumbling noise in distance). Hark Wulfram, be that thunder in yonder distance?

Carl 2 No, my friend, that is Helen Vingasdottir giving Danny Bournesson a roasting for coming back late from the fest hall again. She's certainly got a pair of lungs on her, that one

As for wind powers, all male Orlanthi should have access, and here's the reason

Carl 1 Hey, Wulfram, what's that foul, eldritch, blasphemous, rugose smell that accosts my nostrils so?

Carl 2 Ah, simple, Simon Braysson is playing another game of dark troll & trollkin after 8 pints of ale. Hmm, must buy him a cork at some point.