Re: The Glorantha Digest V6 #291

From: Roland Volz <roland_volz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:47:40 PDT

On 22-Oct-98, Ralph Plowman responded Re: RQ scenario ideas
>My party is similar, but without the 'newt or the sorceror.
>One of my aims, when they're tough enough, is to help the Troll >shaman
to capture spirits from other temples.
>We all know that cult spirits are easier to bind than 'wild' >spirits,
so all you have to do is; Break into a Lunar/Yelmie/other >temple, defeat all manner of guards/priests/other Rune levels, find >their spirit pool, and stand guard over the Shaman whilst he conducts >his spirit combat/control/binding ritual.
>Easy!

I had originally though of this but reconsidered when I postulated the power level that the shaman would reach. In any case, the player of the troll has gotten really into troll culture; I'm not sure he would want to break into just any temple, and none of the party would help him break into an ally's, so...

Hail Harshax!

Roland